|Transfer and share files on whatsapp|
Today i bring to you good news, cause now you can easily share any file format on whatsapp with people in groups, maybe broadcasting those files to everyone using the mediafire application for android. Did I hear someone say "How is that possible, share files via mediafire on whatsapp?
Yes the official mediafire application can make this process a lot easier for you to share any file with anyone using whatsapp. Now all you need is the file in your phone, mediafire application and whatsapp fully activated with your number.
STEPS BY STEP GUIDE To Transfer Any Kind of File on Whatsapp
- Install the Mediafire Application and WhatsApp in case you are not having.
- Now make sure that the file you wanna send is present in your phone.
- Open the mediafire application and create your free account in it.
- Now you need to upload the files that you wanna share with people on whatsapp on mediafire, it can be done easily.
- After your file is uploaded on mediafire, click the button and share option will be visible to you.
- In that you will see the WhatsApp option, choose that and then select either the person, group or broadcasting channel.
I know some guys will find this whole process confusing, but no need to worry, thats why we have the comment box there for you!
Too bulky? well stay tuned, we will be sharing a more simple way in our subsequent posts..
More Useful ResourcesUltimate List of MTN Data bundles and offers
How to download full movies on IOS